Sunday 24 November 2013

TH Christmas Cards

A quick post of two of my Christmas cards using Tim Holtz products.



The backgrounds are tumbled glass, old paper and brushed pewter distress stains on Ranger manilla cardstock. The mini blueprint snowman, wreath and Merry Christmas sentiments are stamped using black archival ink and the snowflakes stamped using blue jeans and gathered twigs distress ink. Both cards finished off with some diamond stickles around the edges.
I quite like the way the snowflakes fade away when stamped on top of the metallic distress stain, I might make some more of these ..... if I have time ....
I hope you like them.

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Julia - the swirling backgrounds are fab, and they have a real 3D effect somehow, drawing the eye deep into the card. Love the delicate colours too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely Julia! The snowman is my fave :-) I'm so glad I have that stamp.
    Hope your craft sale went well yesterday presume it was a flexi Friday to get everything ready?

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craft sale was a bit slow but it was fun. I took Friday off to prepare, 4 hours it took to photograph and list those cards! I didn't sell many but doesn't matter as I have to have cards to send to people myself :-)

      Delete