Saturday 24 October 2015

Good Luck Craft Barn


This is the card I made to wish Sandy and Ian Good Luck with their new Craft Barn journey. The shop is now closed (and I will miss it) but the online shop and classes are continuing and I am sure exciting new things will be coming soon.
The blog challenge theme this week is Good Luck so this is my entry.


I used Kaleidacolor Melon Melody ink with a brayer to make the background on white stamping card and debossed it with my Tim Holtz Layered Leaf embossing folder. The TH layer leaf die was used to cut the leaf aperture out of woodgrain card stock and mounted on top.
I added TH Big Chat stickers for the sentiment and a bit of twine and mounted it all on a deckle edged card.

Best of Luck to Sandy and Ian for the future and many thanks for all the fun times and inspiration at the Sandy Lane shop and Lingfield. x




8 comments:

  1. Love the colour blending on the leaf - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Good Luck card Julia. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Julia & I'm sure you are going to miss the shop a lot :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glow of the leaf against the woody background.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for Sandy and Ian! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything fits, the wood grain paper, the colors through the die..

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card that would fit lots of different occasions.

    ReplyDelete