Saturday 25 August 2012

Green

The week 7 Challenge at CASolgy is to use the colour green. I love green, possibly my favourite colour - well, it is this week!
This card is not a new idea, I've used it many times and I think it lends itself quite well to a clean and simple design.
I think I need to pop by the DIY store again and replenish my stock of paint strips, I'm wondering what I might be able to do for Christmas using the same idea.
Enjoy.

Ingredients:

  • Tall slim pearlescent card
  • Dulux paint strip card picked up from DIY store
  • Inkylicious Wild Meadow rubber stamp, stamped in black archival ink
  • Mount on pastel green pearlescent paper 
  • Best Wishes peel off sticker to add the sentiment.


8 comments:

  1. what a brilliant idea to use the paint strip! fabby CAS design... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to use a paint strip for this card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Love how you used that paint strip! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and love the idea ! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hose paint strips are great for a quick colour splash, I love picking up the paint chips in the USA cos, guess what, they are bigger! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint chips are bigger! I think an email to my collegue in Houston might be in order!! :-)

      Delete
    2. My paint chips from the USA have arrived, Thank you Michael!
      Sally, you are quite right, they are enormous compared with ours.

      Delete
  6. Love it! Having the names of the greens is really cool - and I love the silhouette! Sorry for the late comment, I've been away, but thanks for playing along with CASology's green challenge!

    ReplyDelete