Sunday 13 August 2017

Autumn Tag

A busy weekend with house jobs but I still found the time to have a play. I have a couple of the new Distress Oxides: antique linen, frayed burlap and wild honey so I used then to make an Autumn tag.
Of course I got carried away and threw in some infusions as well.


Stamps: PaperArtsy Eclectica by Scrapcosy ESC05
Paperartsy Infusions : Rusty Car, Olive Tree and Orange County
Distress Oxides : antique linen, frayed burlap and wild honey

The images in the background and the mushroom are stamped with coffee archival ink. The branch is stamped with frayed burlap oxide and painted with antique linen. The mushroom was stamped on kraft card and painted with infusions and matte glaze, I quite like the effect on kraft card.

Hope your weekends were good ones.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is beautiful - I love how you've layered the Scrapcosy stamps... Autumn does seem to have come early, but with beauties like this, I don't mind quite so much!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Julia! A soft and delicate project. I love seeing my scrapcosy stamps being used in many different ways. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment Raquel. I love ALL of your stamps!

      Delete