Sunday 27 August 2017

Woodland Postcards

Here is one of my August bank holiday weekend playtime makes using my Scrapcosy woodland stamps.


I had a bit of a tidy up in the craft room recently and found some old cardstock with an interesting background. It acts as a resist if you add ink. I used Adirondack dye ink applied with a duster brush (raisin and caramel). I stamped the images with coffee archival ink and painted them with watered down distress ink (rusty hinge, gathered twigs and wild honey).
I added some wooden alphabet letters and a gem to finish them off and mounted them on dark red card stock.

I think you can see the resist background showing through on the mushrooms in the photo, in real life it shows all over the card which adds a nice subtle texture detail.

Stamps : PaperArtsy Eclectica ESC05 by Scrapcosy.
Ink : TH Distress Ink, Ranger Adirondack dye ink and Ranger Archival ink.

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favourite new stamps and I love what you've done with them here.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete