Sunday 18 March 2018

A Postcard Adventure

The challenge on the Country View Crafts Challenge blog for March is Postcards (6x4).
A postcard should have a message so I thought my message would be one of the quotes from the new Tim Holtz Theories stamp set that I purchased recently :
"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures". I like that quote a lot.

Here is my entry for the March challenge:


I used Distress oxides for the background : Vintage Photo, Fossilised Amber and Candied Apple.
Stamps used :
Tim Holtz : Theories CMS329 and Ornate Trims CMS326.
White dots added with a white gel pen.

I really like the sketchy, grungy silhouettes on the Theories set as well as the quotes and the Ornate Trims set is going to be ever so useful I think.
I am off to play some more.

Have a good week everybody x

7 comments:

  1. Great postcard! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun quote and a fab postcard. Thanks so much for joining in with our Postcards challenge over at Country View xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and a great quote!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that grungy stamp, edgy and cool... Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I'm tickled pink to see you won at CVC! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete